CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
A Publisher and His Friends: Memoir and Correspondence of the Late John Murray, with an Account of the Origin and Progress of the House, 1768-1843: Volume 1 by Samuel Smiles (Paperback, 2014)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionAn 1891 two-volume account of the life of the publisher John Murray (1778-1843), told largely through his correspondence.
- Author(s)Samuel Smiles
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication09/02/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - History of Printing, Publishing and Libraries
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight660 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.