All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores the societal goals behind labour laws - through an analysis of normative justifications and critiques - and examines what actions are needed to better advance these goals, by way of purposive interpretation and legal reform.
- Author BiographyGuy Davidov, LL.B (Tel-Aviv, 1996), LL.M. (Toronto, 1998), SJD (Toronto, 2002), is the Elias Lieberman Chair in Labour Law at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem Faculty of Law, where he previously served as Vice-Dean as well as Chair of Graduate Studies. He was the founding Chair of the Labour Law Research Network and now serves on its Steering Committee. He is also the Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Comparative Labour Law and Industrial Relations.
- Author(s)Guy Davidov
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Monographs on Labour Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight622 g
- Width166 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.