All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an analysis of the economic and environmental dynamics of greenhouse-gas emissions and climate change. This book provides the tools to evaluate alternative approaches to slowing global warming. It emphasizes the need to establish effective mechanisms, such as carbon taxes, to harness markets and harmonize the efforts of different countries.
- Author BiographyWilliam D. Nordhaus, Sterling Professor of Economics at Yale University, is the author of The Climate Casino: Risk, Uncertainty, and Economics for a Warming World. He lives in New Haven, CT.
- Author(s)William D. Nordhaus
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Out-of-print date27/10/2016
- Content Note25 b&w illustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.