All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this 2002 book, Onora O'Neill investigates sources of deception in our society and re-examines questions of press freedom.
- Author BiographyOnora O'Neill is Principal of Newnham College, Cambridge and has written widely on political philosophy, ethics, international justice and Kant.
- Author(s)Onora O'Neill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/06/2002
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight130 g
- Width159 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.96Trending at £12.81
- £32.42Trending at £35.19
- £15.45Trending at £15.78
- £10.03Trending at £11.67
- £11.02Trending at £11.30
- £6.81Trending at £8.01
- £10.62Trending at £17.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.