CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionA few weeks after Easter AD 33, the entire church fit in one upstairs room. In just decades, it exploded into a worldwide movement. What happened? This collection features twenty informative chapters that are arranged by centuries. Each one begins with a summary of the most important statistics and influential Christians at that time.
- Author BiographyGeorge Kurian has produced more than 60 reference works, including 15 multivolume encyclopedias. Three have been selected as Outstanding reference Books of the Year by the American Library Association. Mr. Kurian is a member of the World Academy of Arts and Sciences and is listed in Who's Who in America.
- Author(s)George Thomas Kurian
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/11/2014
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.