All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA story of two people whose lives intertwine without them ever knowing each other - one a heavy-drinking white man and the other the young daughter of a black activist. This tale captures the harsh and brutal realities of South Africa's past with its raw and sore racism, interlacing them with enchantment, tenderness, forgiveness and hope.
- Author BiographyPATRICIA SCHONSTEIN grew up in Zimbabwe and now lives in South Africa. Her first novel SKYLINE won the Percy FitzPatrick Prize 2002, was long-listed for the International Impac Dublin Literary Award 2002 and came second in the South African SUNDAY TIMES Literary Award for Fiction 2001. Her second novel A TIME OF ANGELS was shortlisted for the 2004 awards. She has a masters degree in creative writing from the University of Cape Town.
- Author(s)Patricia Schonstein
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date04/11/2010
- Weight456 g
- Width145 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.94Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.59
- £4.15Trending at £4.52
- £4.58Trending at £4.99
- £3.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £7.67Trending at £9.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.