All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.25
About this product
- DescriptionBetter known by the bardic name of Iolo Morganwg, Edward Williams was one of history's great fantasists. The legacy he left behind was a cottage filled to the ceiling with manuscripts. This volume provides a re-evaluation of the diverse interests of Iolo Morganwg and the extent to which his ideas and writings shaped the Welsh cultural tradition.
- Author BiographyGeraint H. Jenkins is the Director of the University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies. He has published widely, in English and Welsh, on the history of early modern and modern Wales.
- Author(s)Geraint H. Jenkins
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleIolo Morganwg and the Romantic Tradition in Wales
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, facsims., map, music, ports.
- Weight916 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.