All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- DescriptionCollection of 29 articles by international experts in the area of homiletics coincides with the revival of interest in preaching over the last 25 years. It is practical without being merely tips for preachers. Offers necessary theoretical discussion for those that take the art of preaching seriously.
- Author BiographyDavid Day was Principal of St John's College with Cranmer Hall, Durham, where he established the Centre for Christian Communication and taught preaching and communication to Anglican and Methodist ordinands. He is the author of A Preaching Workbook. Jeff Astley is Director of the North of England Institute for Christian Education, and Honorary Professorial Fellow in Practical Theology and Christian Education in the University of Durham. He is the author of Ordinary Theology. Leslie Francis is Professor of Practical Theology in the Department of Theology and Religious Studies, University of Wales, Bangor. His series of books on 'Personality Type and Scripture' apply personality theory to exploring the Gospel readings in the Revised Common Lectionary.
- Author(s)Mr David Day
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2005
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleExplorations in Practical, Pastoral and Empirical Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight666 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byRevd Canon Leslie J. Francis,Revd Jeff Astley
- Series Edited byRevd Jeff Astley,Revd Canon Leslie J. Francis,Very Revd Prof. Martyn Percy,Dr. Nicola Slee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.