All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to feminist literary criticism in its international contexts discusses a broad range of complex critical writings and then identifies and explains the main developments and debates within each approach. Each chapter is accompanied by a guide to the primary texts and further reading.
- Author BiographyMaggie Humm is a Professor in the School of Arts and Digital Industries at the University of East London.
- Author(s)Maggie Humm
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/1994
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight898 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.