All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £8.21Trending at £10.98
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £9.51Trending at £10.98
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to the field of modern literary theory. Students are introduced to New Criticism, Reader-Response Theory, Marxist Criticism, Structuralism, Post-Structuralism, Post-Modernism and Feminism, as well as to Cultural Materialism and New Historicism, Postcolonialism and Gay, Lesbian and Queer Theory.
- Author BiographyRaman Selden is late Professor of English at the University of Sunderland. Peter Widdowson is Professor of Literary Studies at the University of Gloucestershire. His most recent books include: Literature (1999); The Palgrave Guide to English Literature and its Contexts 1500-2000 (2004); and Graham Swift (2005). Peter Brooker is Professor of Literary and Cultural Studies at the University of Nottingham. He is the author most recently of Modernity and Metropolis. Literature, Film and Urban Formations (2002); Bohemiain London. The Social Scene of Early Modernism (2004); and A Glossary of Cultural Theory (second edition, 2002). He is co-editor of Geographies of Modernism (2005) and co-founder of 'The Modernist Magazines Project'.
- Author(s)Peter Brooker,Peter Widdowson,Raman Selden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2005
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date19/12/2016
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine234 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.