All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is designed to help readers to approach the difficult writings of James Joyce. Its summary and interpretation of the books in the Joyce canon emphasises allusions, relationships, and parallels in world literature and utilises Tindall's knowledge of psychology.
- Author(s)William York Tindall
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1995
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleIrish Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Noteindex
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.