CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.82
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.70
About this product
- DescriptionA true story of autism, early intervention, and recovery from NPRUs Day to Day show commentator.
- Author BiographyChristina Adams is a commentator for NPR's <b>Day to Day</b> show. Her work has appeared in the <b>Los Angeles Times Magazine</b>, <b>Los Angeles Times</b>, and literary magazines. She has a MFA in Creative Writing, and speaks at conferences such as Autism One and other support groups.
- Author(s)Christina Adams
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.