CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £3.63Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionEschewing the rhetoric and provocative purposes of the New Atheists, this title objectively analyses each argument on its own philosophical merits, to see how persuasive they prove to be.
- Author BiographyGregory E. Ganssle is Lecturer in the Department of Philosophy and Senior Fellow of the Rivendell Institute at Yale University. He is the author of Thinking About God: First Steps in Philosophy and editor of God and Time: Essays on the Divine Nature (with David M. Woodruff).
- Author(s)Dr. Gregory E. Ganssle
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight346 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.