Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.07
- £31.44Trending at £34.65
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent, comprehensive and written by leading scholars, this corpus-based reference work is the definitive guide to Chinese grammar.
- Author BiographyChu-Ren Huang is Chair Professor of Applied Chinese Language Studies at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Dingxu Shi is a Chair Professor of Chinese Linguistics at the Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- Series TitleReference Grammars
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 9 tables
- Weight1200 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byChu-Ren Huang,Dingxu Shi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.