Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionWappo is an indigenous language, generally regarded as a language isolate, which was once spoken in the Russian River Valley, just north of San Francisco, California. This title focuses on morphosyntax, particularly nominal, verbal, and clausal structures and clause combining patterns, from a functional/typological perspective.
- Author BiographySandra A. Thompson and Charles N. Li are Professors of Linguistics at the University of California at Santa Barbara. Joseph Sung-Yul Park is an Assistant Professor of English at the National University of Singapore.
- Author(s)Charles N. Li,Joseph Sung-Yul Park,Sandra A. Thompson
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2006
- Language(s)English & Wappo
- Series TitleUC Publications in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number138
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.