Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.49
- £5.27Trending at £6.99
- £6.49Trending at £7.90
- £9.96Trending at £14.99
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £24.89Trending at £26.59
- £19.70Trending at £20.98
About this product
- Author(s)Philip A. Ringstrom
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleRelational Perspectives Book Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Introduction. Theoretical Overview. Step One. Step Two. Step Three. Step Four. Step Five. Step Six. Six Step Illustration of Michael and Carmen . FAQ's. Appendix A. Appendix B.
- Author BiographyPhilip A. Ringstrom, PhD, PsyD, is a Senior Training and Supervising Analyst and faculty member at the Institute for Contemporary Psychoanalysis in Los Angeles. He is a member of the editorial boards of both the International Journal of Psychoanalytic Self Psychology and Psychoanalytic Dialogues. He is also a member of the International Council of Self Psychologists, and on the Board of Directors of the International Association of Relational Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.