All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £8.47Trending at £14.98
- £15.01Trending at £16.87
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.04
- £12.58Trending at £19.00
About this product
- DescriptionA fully revised and updated third edition of the most established and innovative historical analysis of the Continental Army and its role in the formation of the new republic. * Written by two experts in the field of early U.S.
- Author BiographyJames Kirby Martin is Hugh Roy and Lillie Cranz Cullen University Professor of History at the University of Houston. He has written seven books, including Ordinary Courage: The Revolutionary War Adventure of Joseph Plumb Martin (4 th edition, 2012) and Benedict Arnold, Revolutionary Hero: An American Warrior Reconsidered (2000). In addition to his scholarly work, Martin has advised and appeared on television programs airing on the History Channel and has recently begun a successful foray into feature film scriptwriting. Mark Edward Lender is Professor Emeritus of History at Kean University. He is the author or editor of several books, including This Honorable Court : The United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1789 2000 (2006) and Drinking in America: A History (with James Kirby Martin, 2 nd edition, 1987). Lender is the recipient of the McCormick, Cincinnati, Keller, and Booth Prizes, as well as the Richard J. Hughes Award, the highest honor granted by the New Jersey Historical Commission.
- Author(s)James Kirby Martin,Mark Edward Lender
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe American History Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight294 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.