All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £24.96
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £8.66Trending at £11.85
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Cuff takes account of the struggle across decades to restore and reintegrate Gance's film Napoleon and challenges received opinion on this work.
- Author Biographyhttp://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/film/staff/cuff/ target= _blank >Paul Cuff is an Associate Fellow in the Department of Film and Television at the University of Warwick, UK.
- Author(s)Paul Cuff
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleFilm Culture in Transition
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note0 black and white; 40 full color.
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.