All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe spiritual revival that is sweeping the Soviet Union today had its genesis in the religious renaissance of the early 20th century. In both cases, it was lay intellectuals who adapted Russian orthodoxy to modern life. This book includes selections that reflect the profundity and breadth of their thought.
- Author BiographyBernice Glatzer Rosenthal is Professor of Russian History at Fordham University. Among her publications are D. S. Merezhkovsky and the Silver Age and Nietzsche in Russia. Martha Bohachevsky-Chomiak, formerly Professor of Russian History at Manhattanville College and The Johns Hopkins University, is currently at the National Endowment for the Arts in Washington, D.C. She is the author of S. N. Trubetskoi, an Intellectual Among the Intelligentsia and Feminists Despite Themselves: Women in the Ukrainian Community Life.
- Author(s)Bernice Glatzer Rosenthal,Martha Bohachevsky-Chomiak
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1990
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight604 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.