CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
- £18.99Trending at £33.98
About this product
- DescriptionNel Noddings advocates a unifying educational aim of producing better adults and presents strategies to achieve this in high schools.
- Author BiographyNel Noddings is Lee L. Jacks Professor of Education, Emerita, at Stanford University, California. She is the author of nineteen books, including Critical Lessons: What our Schools Should Teach (2006), Peace Education: How We Come to Love and Hate War (2011) and Education and Democracy in the 21st Century (2013).
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2015.
- Author(s)Nel Noddings
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.