All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third in her series of cycling books sees the author riding east across Australia, China, Korea, Borneo, Indonesia and Malaysia. The journey encompasses the Orient - the old, the modern, and the futuristic, beginning with a tour of Japan.
- Author BiographyJosie, still only thirty-three, has covered more miles and visited more countries on her bike than most people will ever travel by plane in their entire lives.
- Author(s)Josie Dew
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date18/12/2004
- Content Note16 colour illustrations
- Weight355 g
- Width109 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £4.90Trending at £5.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.