All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.32
- £15.96Trending at £20.25
- £12.16Trending at £12.31
- £8.85Trending at £9.00
- £28.88Trending at £29.64
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionBalanced, practical risk management for post financial crisis institutions Fundamentals of Risk Management fills a critical gap left by existing risk management texts. Instead of focusing only on quantitative risk analysis or only on institutional risk management, this book takes a comprehensive approach.
- Author BiographyCLIFFORD ROSSI is Professor-of-the-Practice and Executive-in-Residence at the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland. He also has nearly 25 years' experience in banking and government. Dr. Rossi's most recent position was Managing Director and Chief Risk Officer for Citigroup's Consumer Lending Group. He has also held senior risk management positions at Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. Dr. Rossi is frequently quoted on financial policy issues in major newspapers and has appeared on Fox News, C-SPAN, and CNN's Situation Room.
- Author(s)Clifford Rossi
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight760 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.