Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionRecent studies recall the urgency of promoting new and more robust Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs). This volume allows the reader to analyse and compare the governance and efficiency of collaboration in agglomerated networks of SMEs.
- Author BiographyAgostino Villa was made a full professor in 1990 and since 1991 has taught Production Planning and Control, and Performance Analysis of Industrial Production Systems at the Polytechnic University of Torino. He is currently President of the International Foundation for Production Research( IFPR), Vice-Chairman of the Technical Committee MIM (Manufacturing Modeling, Management and Control) of the International Federation of Automatic Control (IFAC). Dario Antonelli got his Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering in December 1990. After being a researcher at the Fiat Research Center, he became an associate professor at the Politecnico di Torino in 2001, in the scientific sector Technology and Production Systems. He now teaches Production Systems at the same University and is responsible for all the graduation courses at the Faculty of Management and Industrial Engineering. His scientific activity covers the numerical modelling and simulation of production processes and its experimental verification.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication17/10/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note64 black & white illustrations, 24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight465 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAgostino Villa,Dario Antonelli
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.