All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis Instructor's Manual is intended as a handbook to accompany, clarify, and supplement the philosophy, methodology, and procedures presented in the text, A Road Map to Education, THE CRE-ACT WAY. It includes the CREative ACTing Principles and guide lines for implementing them.
- Author BiographySister Dorothy Prokes, F.S.E., is the founder of the CREative ACTing approach to education and holds a Ph.D. in Educational Theatre from New York University. Adrianne Adderley has been inspired by CRE-ACT and Sister Dorothy to pursue a Ph.D. in Theatre at University of Missouri-Columbia. She plans to bring the CREative ACTing method to college campuses nationwide after receiving her Ph.D. She is proud to be Sister Dorothy's scene partner.
- Author(s)Adrianne Adderley,Dorothy Prokes
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication17/12/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight163 g
- Width219 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.