All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionA Road Map to Education: The CRE-ACT Way takes an approach to education with an arts based curriculum. This involves not only visual art and music but also dance and drama. Creative drama is used in the classroom as an experiential learning element.
- Author BiographySister Dorothy Prokes, F.S.E has been actively engaged as an educator since 1940 and has personally experienced and struggled with the problematic issues that have risen during the years. She filled positions of instructor (preschool - university), administrator, lecturer, demonstrator, and artist in the schools during this time. Her greatest contribution has been the founding, developing and administering of the Creative Acting program described in this book. She received her doctorate from New York University in Educational Theater.
- Author(s)Dorothy Prokes
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/02/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.