All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn January 1839, photography was announced to the world. Two years prior, a young Queen Victoria ascended to the throne of Great Britain and Ireland. This book explores the connections between photography and the monarchy through Victoria's embrace of the new medium and her portrayal through the lens.
- Author BiographyAnne M. Lyden is associate curator in the Department of Photographs at the J. Paul Getty Museum.
- Author(s)Anne M. Lyden
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Publications
- Content Note120 colour & 43 b&w illustrations
- Weight1582 g
- Width249 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.74Trending at £9.00
- £8.63Trending at £9.89
- £14.96Trending at £20.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.