All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a workbook for English-speaking students of Russian. This book is designed to be used both as a companion volume to the reference grammar, and independently. It includes exercises that range from substitution drills and multiple choice to grammatical quizzes and translation exercises, with every grammatical point illustrated and explored.
- Author BiographyTerence Wade was Professor Emeritus and Research Fellow in Russian Studies at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow until his death in 2005. His previous books include Prepositions in Modern Russian, Russian Etymological Dictionary, The Russian Language Today (with Larissa Ryazanova-Clarke) and A Russian Grammar Workbook, companion volume to A Comprehensive Russian Grammar (Blackwell Publishers). He was a past Chairman and President of the Association of Teachers of Russian and a former editor of the Journal of Russian Studies.
- Author(s)Terence Wade
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/1995
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleBlackwell Reference Grammars
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Out-of-print date01/11/2012
- Content Note0
- Weight500 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.