All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the diary of an 18th-century Russian provincial merchant, this book presents a portrait of Russia's little-known commercial class. It offers insights into the social history of imperial Russia.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Ransel is Robert F. Byrnes Professor of History and Director of the Russian and East European Institute at Indiana University, Bloomington. He is author of Village Mothers: Three Generations of Change in Russia and Tataria (IUP, 2005) and editor (with Jane Burbank) of Imperial Russia: New Histories for the Empire (IUP, 1998).
- Author(s)David L. Ransel
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleIndiana-Michigan Series in Russian and East European Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note15 b&w photos, 5 maps
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £17.16
- £25.51Trending at £37.34
- £14.30Trending at £16.72
- £8.50Trending at £10.53
- £19.20Trending at £30.30
- £10.99Trending at £13.11
- £9.66Trending at £15.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.