All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £30.99
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
- £19.71Trending at £21.59
About this product
- DescriptionA. S. Neill is one of the major thinkers in education. Richard Bailey's volume offers the most coherent account of Neill's educational thought.This work covers: Intellectual BiographyCritical Exposition of Neill's WorkThe Reception and Influence of A. S. Neill's WorkThe Relevance of A. S. Neill's Work Today
- Author BiographyRichard Bailey is a writer and theorist on education and sport. A former teacher in both primary and secondary schools and a teacher trainer, he has been Professor at Canterbury Christ Church University, UK, University of Roehampton, UK, and, most recently, University of Birmingham, UK. He has written more than 100 publications, including books, academic and professional articles and journalism.
- Author(s)Professor Richard Bailey
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Library of Educational Thought
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight471 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Richard Bailey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.