All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.41Trending at £35.00
- £27.00Trending at £39.33
- £22.86Trending at £29.95
- £24.49Trending at £34.45
- £24.47Trending at £36.53
- £17.32Trending at £17.73
- £11.79Trending at £14.69
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an examination of how religion has shaped 20th-century Europe from the Great War until the modern-day War on Terror. Beginning with the chaotic post-World War I landscape in which religious belief was one way of reordering a world knocked off its axis, this book is a critique of how religion has often been camouflaged by politics.
- Author BiographyMichael Burleigh is Distinguished Research Professor in Modern History at Cardiff University. He is the author of seven well-received books, including 'The Third Reich', for which he was awarded the Samuel Johnson Prize in 2001.
- Author(s)Michael Burleigh
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/10/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/06/2007
- Content Note16 col plates (16pp), With index
- Weight937 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.