All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to demystify the practices of scholarly publishing in English. It focuses on practices, institutions and politics rather than language and writing. Drawing on 10 years of research into academic publishing and writing practices, it provides a guide for readers to relate to their own contexts and situations as they consider publishing.
- Author BiographyMary Jane Curry is Associate Professor in Language Education at the University of Rochester, USA, and Theresa Lillis is Professor in English Language and Applied Linguistics, at the Open University, UK. They have both published widely, including Lillis and Curry 'Academic Writing in a Global Context: The Politics and Practices of Publishing in English' (Routledge, 2010).
- Author(s)Mary Jane Curry,Theresa Lillis
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight302 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.