All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a reading scheme that introduces engaging and contemporary content to motivate and support early readers while providing a reliable and instructional framework. This is a non-fiction title in the Green book band, at level 12.
- Author BiographyAnne Giulieri has worked as a primary school teacher for over 25 years. She has been a classroom specialist, and intervention teacher, and has worked with children with special needs. She is currently working at Broadmeadows Primary School in Victoria, Australia in the role of intervention teacher and mentor. Ann works daily with children and teachers in the Early Years instructing them on best teaching practice in all areas of literacy. Anne is the author of S.I.D.S.National Education Red Nose Day Packages, Safety House Educational Package PreK-6, and has written extensively for leading educational publishers.
- Author(s)Anne Giulieri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEngage Literacy: Engage Literacy Green
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Width165 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cherie Zamazing
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.22Trending at £5.80
- £5.49Trending at £5.78
- £9.31Trending at £9.94
- £29.31Trending at £37.77
- £23.24Trending at £25.97
- £3.50Trending at £3.78
- £20.96Trending at £22.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.