All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionEngaging with topics central to scholarly debates on modern China, this book shows that China's early twentieth-century school system, a product of negotiation and compromise, was more successful than previous scholarship has allowed.
- Author BiographyElizabeth R. VanderVen is an historian of modern and late imperial China. She was on the faculty of the History Department at Rutgers University, Camden.
- Author(s)Elizabeth R. VanderVen
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleContemporary Chinese Studies
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2012
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note14 illustrations (2 maps and 12 tables)
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.