Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £20.12
- £18.33Trending at £24.10
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an anthology of articles on contemporary sculptors drawn from the 25-year history of Sculpture magazine. This book offers an overview of three dimensional art since 1980. It focuses on individual artists rather than themes or movements, and captures the wide-ranging possibilities that characterize contemporary sculpture.
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2006
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitlePerspectives on Contemporary Sculpture
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note83 color illus.
- Weight613 g
- Width229 mm
- Height166 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGlenn Harper,Karen Wilkin,Twylene Moyer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.