All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReframing ongoing debates within literary studies in dynamic new ways, A Sea of Languages will become a critical resource and reference point for a new generation of scholars and students on the intersection of Arabic and European literature.
- Author BiographySuzanne Conklin Akbari is a professor in the Department of English and the Centre for Medieval Studies at the University of Toronto. Karla Mallette is an associate professor in the Departments of Italian and Near Eastern Studies at the University of Michigan.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight630 g
- Width159 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byKarla Mallette,Suzanne Conklin Akbari
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.