All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionNominated as an outstanding contribution from the California Institute of Technology, this volume lays the foundation for new research in the field of neutrinos. This in-depth, creative approach to a variety of complex problems is an outstanding example for graduate students and practitioners alike.
- Author(s)Juan Pedro Ochoa Ricoux
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/04/2011
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note200 black & white illustrations
- Weight625 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.