All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionI intend to fight it out along this line if it takes all summer, Union commander Ulysses S. Grant wrote to Washington after he'd opened his Overland Campaign in the Spring of 1864. His resolve entirely changed the face of warfare.
- Author BiographyChris Mackowski, Ph.D., is a professor in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at St. Bonaventure University in Allegany, New York, and also works with the National Park Service at Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park, which includes the Fredericksburg, Chancellorsville, Wilderness, and Spotsylvania battlefields. He has published extensively on the Civil War and is the co-founder of the blog Emerging Civil War (www.emergingcivilwar.com). Kristopher D. White is a historian for the Penn-Trafford Recreation Board and a continuing education instructor for the Community College of Allegheny County near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He served for five years as a staff military historian at Fredericksburg & Spotsylvania National Military Park, and is a Licensed Battlefield Guide at Gettysburg.
- Author(s)Chris Mackowski,Kristopher D. White
- PublisherSavas Beatie
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleEmerging Civil War Series
- Place of PublicationEl Dorado Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSavas Beatie
- Content Note171 illustrations and 6 maps
- Weight318 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.