All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £59.99Trending at £78.27
- £4.85Trending at £5.66
- £10.75Trending at £10.97
- £12.80Trending at £17.86
- £9.96Trending at £10.25
- £10.30Trending at £15.00
- £9.55Trending at £11.52
About this product
- Description'A Second Voice' traces the origins and growth of the profession in a pivotal Midwestern state. It recounts the Ohio Osteopathic Association's early legal battles, the establishment of osteopathic hospitals, the campaign to build a state college of osteopathic medicine, and it profiles the professions leaders.
- Author BiographyCarol Poh Miller lives in Cleveland and is co-author of Cleveland: A Concise History, 1796-1996.
- Author(s)Carol Poh Miller
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Press
- Content Note110 illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.