All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wry, witty account of what it is like to face death - and be restored to life.
- Author BiographyMARY ELIZABETH WILLIAMS is a senior staff writer for award-winning Salon.com, and has appeared in the New York Times and numerous other national and regional publications.
- Author(s)Mary Elizabeth Williams
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Weight462 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.07
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.