All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking fifty quotations centring on flowers, herbs, fruit and vegetables, this book marries the beauty of Shakespeare's lines with charming contemporary renderings of the plants he described so vividly.
- Author BiographyMargaret Willes is a former publisher and author of several books including, 'Pick of the Bunch: The Story of Twelve Treasured Flowers', Bodleian Library Publishing (2009) and 'The Making of the English Gardener: Plants, Books and Inspiration 1560-1660', Yale University Press (2011).
- Author(s)Margaret Willes
- PublisherThe Bodleian Library
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Bodleian Library
- Content Note63 Illustrations, color
- Width118 mm
- Height184 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.13
- £20.99Trending at £22.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.