Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £8.49Trending at £9.61
- £6.50Trending at £12.03
- £11.81Trending at £12.33
- £27.17Trending at £31.51
- £5.01Trending at £5.81
- £10.99Trending at £15.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe results of a longitudinal study of Ronald Reagan's economic discourse beginning in his Hollywood years, this book shows how rhetorical forces can play a significant role in advancing economic matters.
- Author BiographyAMOS KIEWE is Assistant Professor of Speech and Communication at Syracuse University. His articles have been published in the Journal of American Culture, Communications Studies, and Legal Studies Forum. DAVIS W. HOUCK is presently taking graduate courses at the Department of Rhetoric and Communication at the University of California at Davis, where he also teaches communications courses. His work has been published in Communications Studies.
- Author(s)Amos Kiewe,Davis W. Houck
- Date of Publication23/09/1991
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePraeger Series in Political Communication
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.