All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNovelist and columnist Anna Quindlen reflects on what it takes to get a life - to live deeply every day and from your own unique self, rather than merely to exist through your days. She looks at how we should learn to love the journey rather than the destination.
- Author BiographyAnna Quindlen is the author of three bestslling novels, Object Lessans, One True Thing and Black and Blue. Her New York Times column 'Public and Private' won a Pulitzer Prize in 1992. She is currently a columnist for Newsweek and lives with her husband and children in New York.
- Author(s)Anna Quindlen
- Date of Publication05/09/2002
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- Weight155 g
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £13.95Trending at £23.44
- £7.06Trending at £7.68
- £7.68Trending at £9.98
- £9.60Trending at £10.04
- £14.99Trending at £18.89
- £14.15Trending at £16.88
- £6.50Trending at £8.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.