All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManaging Customs risk is often seen as a cost centre but it is also a source of competitive advantage. A sound Customs management can reduce or remove Customs duties, generate savings, and generally improve cash flow using the many Customs procedures available to the compliant trader. This guide helps you to make informed decisions.
- Author BiographyCatherine Truel, founder and director of Intl Trade Instrument, started her career in global logistics managing multi-product, multi-country networks for large groups. She joined Ernst & Young International Trade Practice as a Senior Consultant assisting corporations with customs compliance and strategic planning issues before monitoring international trade for leading publications and organizations worldwide. She remains a correspondent for Supply Chain Asia Magazine. Catherine is a former Board Director of Sitpro, the UK trade facilitation agency, a member of the International Network of Customs Universities and a member of the UK Futures Analysts' Network.
- Author(s)Catherine Truel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleShort Guides to Business Risk
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight232 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.