All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Short History of Early Modern England presents the historical and cultural information necessary for a richer understanding of English Renaissance literature.
- Author BiographyPeter C. Herman is Professor of English and Comparative Literature, San Diego State University, USA. His previous books include Royal Poetrie: Monarchic Verse and the Political Imaginary of Early Modern England (2010) and Destabilizing Milton: Paradise Lost and the Poetics of Incertitude(2008). His essays have appeared in Renaissance Quarterly, SEL, and Criticism.
- Author(s)Peter C. Herman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2011
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight410 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £13.40
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.67Trending at £19.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.