All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.19Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £9.10Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of the history of evangelicalism as a global movement, from its origins in the eighteenth century to the present.
- Author BiographyMark Hutchinson is University Historian at the University of Western Sydney. He has also served as founding Director of the Centre for the Study of Australian Christianity (1991-1999) and as Reader in History and Society at Alphacrucis College. His research has been published in the Journal of Religious History, Church History, the History of Education Review and the Australian Journal of Politics and History. John Wolffe is Professor of Religious History at The Open University where he previously served as Head of the Religious Studies Department and as Associate Dean (Research) in the Faculty of Arts. He is the author of several books and numerous articles and book chapters on evangelicalism and British national identities, most recently The Expansion of Evangelicalism (2006).
- Author(s)John Wolffe,Mark Hutchinson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.