All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Kenneth Morgan
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note40 bw integrated, 5 maps
- Weight454 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Author BiographyKenneth Morgan is Professor of History at Brunel University. He is the author of Bristol and the Atlantic Trade in the Eighteenth Century (1993), Slavery, Atlantic Trade and the British Economy, 1660-1800 (2000), Slavery and the British Empire: From Africa to America (2007) and Australia: A Very Short Introduction (2012).
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.25
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.91
- £9.53Trending at £14.92
- £7.60Trending at £9.94
- £18.98Trending at £29.86
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.