All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.85Trending at £15.07
- £9.66Trending at £14.99
- £9.50Trending at £17.03
- £7.68Trending at £9.99
- £11.79Trending at £16.99
- £9.20Trending at £9.49
- £9.55Trending at £11.68
About this product
- DescriptionIn discussing its textual origins, as well as its later reception, Moxnes shows above all how the New Testament has been employed both as a tool for liberation and as a means of power and control.
- Author BiographyHalvor Moxnes is Professor of New Testament Studies at the University of Oslo. His books include The Economy of the Kingdom: Social Conflict and Economic Relations in Luke's Gospel, Putting Jesus in his Place: A Radical Vision of Household and Kingdom, and Jesus and the Rise of Nationalism: The Nineteenth-Century Quest for the Historical Jesus (I.B.Tauris, 2012).
- Author(s)Halvor Moxnes
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleI.B. Tauris Short Histories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note40 bw integrated, 5 maps
- Weight218 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.