All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
- £9.45Trending at £9.87
- £10.82Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionLinda Gask gives readers a clear picture of psychiatry as it is today. She describes the development of the profession, the route to qualification and the scope of contemporary practice, including the work done by psychiatrists in a range of specialisms - from child psychiatry to addiction services and forensic psychiatry.
- Author BiographyLinda Gask is Reader in Psychiatry at the University of Manchester and has been a Consultant Psychiatrist for ten years.
- Author(s)Linda Gask
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication22/06/2004
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleShort Introductions to the Therapy Professions
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.