CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £5.69Trending at £7.37
- £7.29Trending at £10.99
- £16.71Trending at £19.90
- £9.85Trending at £10.77
- £17.57Trending at £19.05
- £12.95Trending at £16.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis undergraduate book, first published in 2006, introduces quantum information and computation for physicists, mathematicians and computer scientists.
- Author BiographyMichel Le Bellac is Emeritus Professor at the University of Nice. He has published three other books with Cambridge University Press: Thermal Field Theory (1996), Equilibrium and Non-Equilibrium Statistical Thermodynamics (with Fabrice Mortessagne and G. George Batrouni, 2004) and Quantum Physics (2006).
- Author(s)Michel Le Bellac
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2006
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note45 b/w illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.