All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKierkegaard translator Walter Lowrie presents a charming and warmly appreciative introduction to the life and work of the great Danish writer. Lowrie tells the story of Kierkegaard's emotionally turbulent life with a keen sense of drama and an acute understanding of how his life shaped his thought.
- Author BiographyWalter Lowrie (1868-1959) played a leading role in introducing Kierkegaard to the English-speaking world as his first English-language biographer and the first English translator of more than a dozen volumes of his work.
- Author(s)Walter Lowrie
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2013
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight312 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Introduction byAlastair Hannay
- Edition StatementWith a New introduction by Alastair Hannay
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £7.02Trending at £7.25
- £23.38Trending at £24.94
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £14.77Trending at £19.03
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £9.76Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.